Contact Us

Danielle and April
Email: dellanonna@hotmail.ca
twitter
and don't forget to check
out our shop here:


Important Notes

Welcome to Della Nonna!
We're are happy to see you drop by.
As you can tell there has been a
an absence but expect to see
new posts coming soon!

on the shop



oh camera!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

here's the thing: I am not big into taking picture of myself in mirrors so this maybe a first time thing! I was just too excited after buying my first dslr camera this afternoon. It is my first REAL camera and I am so pumped to begin to learn to use it. I've been collecting items for the shop over the past couple months(I decided to wait to open it until there is a decent amount). The hard part is taking pictures when there is no camera. So, with the new camera, hopefully more posts and the grande opening of della nonna will be here shortly. Stay tuned.


Have a happy day, April

No comments:

Post a Comment